NwR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Nickom Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:24 am

Player Name: Nickom

Ranking: 1546

Start Date:
"The date you began on this server." 10/7/09

Villages Description:
"Put the name, coordinates, type (15-c, 9-c, 6-c, etc), and population of each village."

. 1 Roccoco (capital) 150 (-55|35)

Troops Description:
"No need to give the exact number of troops, but let us know which kind of troops you have the ability to create at the moment of the request, and whether you have more troops than population. Note that this number will be verified by a NwR sitter, so please be honest."

Currently about half my pop.. but im gaul so i am using traps also..

I can build TT's, phalanx and pathfinders..

Playing Game Style:
"Are you an aggressive player? A defensive player? Team oriented? Let us know a bit about how you play."

Im normally quite balanced, aggressive but always ready to defend.. i have played as a defensive player last round and on S7 im going full attack.. I was defensive co-ordinator for my allaince last time around and managed some good defense operations. Im active in the game and on the forums

Past Trav Experience:
I was ranked about 1300 on the last s4, which was my first server and im currently playing s7 in about rank 1600ish..

Current Alliance:
"If you are already in an Alliance, let us know which one."
Im in berserk*

Reasons to leave the Current Alliance:
I can igm these reasons would rather not post on an open forum

Reasons to join us:
"Give us your reasons for wanting to join NwR."
Well you guys & gals obviously know what your doing and i would like to be part of a top allaince.

What you will bring to us:
"Let us know the good things that you will bring to our alliance, for example: active in game, active in forums, new ideas, suggestions, ready to fight, etc."

As i said im active in forums and in game and have some good expereince from playing for the last year or so.. im sure i can bring some good ideas and stratergies to the table if given the opportunity.

What battles (offensive and/or defensive) have you been involved in in the last 2 weeks :
Well i was int the top 1000 until i raided a gual and got my troops stuck.. grrr.. but i just got em back so i can get back to raiding and growing.. p.s. i fully intend to destroy that guy as soon as i can.. apart from that its a bit early to be getting into much else raiding and growing is the order of the day..

Extra Info:
"Anything you want us to know that might help you be accepted."
Huh.. well im beautiful.. and im better at poker than danzi Laughing Laughing

Nickom

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Danzi Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:55 am

Nickom wrote:Player Name: Nickom

Extra Info:
"Anything you want us to know that might help you be accepted."
Huh.. well im beautiful.. and im better at poker than danzi Laughing Laughing

Well m8 now you can t get it. Nobody is better than me. Shocked Joking - invitation sent. Very Happy
Danzi
Danzi

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickom Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:07 am

thanks m8.. i clicked accept but your embassy needs an upgrade.. Want some resources to help?

Ok i lied your are the poker god.. Very Happy

Nickom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down