NwR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to join.

Go down

I would like to join. Empty I would like to join.

Post  missy787 Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:28 am

Application for alliance
Ragin on Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:32 pm

.Player Name: Missy787

Ranking:4754

Start Date:7/10/09
"The date you began on this server."
7/10/09
Villages Description:
Name Inhabitants Coordinates (starter village)
Evil`s Night (capital) 60 (-84|18)

"Put the name, coordinates, type (15-c, 9-c, 6-c, etc), and population of each village."
Dolgrath (-54|83) 6-c(starter village)
Troops Description: I can currently build phlanxes, but I am trying to get my resources, and residence up. I will be building troops soon.
"No need to give the exact number of troops, but let us know which kind of troops you have the ability to create at the moment of the request, and whether you have more troops than population. Note that this number will be verified by a NwR sitter, so please be honest."
Currently building clubbies and currently less than population, but working to change that....
Playing Game Style:I am a team oriented player, and if I have to be then I am aggressive.
"Are you an aggressive player? A defensive player? Team oriented? Let us know a bit about how you play."
Agressive play style and very team oriented.
Past Trav Experience: I currently play on com.1, and am doing very well for myself there. I am currently working on my 4th village.
Played on several servers, leader on 2 of them (Lt. Commander and Internal Affairs)
Current Alliance: none
"If you are already in an Alliance, let us know which one."
None
Reasons to leave the Current Alliance:

Reasons to join us:
"Give us your reasons for wanting to join NwR."
I want to join a very active alliance who has it's eye on the prize! END GAME!
What you will bring to us:
"Let us know the good things that you will bring to our alliance, for example: active in game, active in forums, new ideas, suggestions, ready to fight, etc."
Experience on Travian, very active in game and on forums. Always ready for a fight, but will only fight when it does not place alliance in peril. Very up front and honest: Will do what I say I will.
What battles (offensive and/or defensive) have you been involved in in the last 2 weeks : None
Extra Info:
"Anything you want us to know that might help you be accepted."
I know how not to be a farm and am very trust worthy. Will work hard to make the alliance a good one..I don't mind contributing resources to the overall advancement of the alliance(embassy upgrades and player pushes)..
Missy787

missy787

Back to top Go down